Fujifilm FinePix XP10 12 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver)
Used & New from: $79.95
where can get disk for PC for the finepixXP10
asked by D Morrison on September 27, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
You shouldn't need any PC drivers or software. It's plug-and-play
naturegirl answered on September 28, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If your PC is not old you do not need a disk to access the SD card. It will show up as a drive on Explorer. Another option is to purchase an SD card reader and eject the SD card and place it in the SD card reader.

If you really do need the FujiFilm Software try this link:
http://www.fujifilmusa.com/support/ServiceSupportBrowse.do?prodcat=878931&sscucatid=664260
D. Heuschele answered on September 28, 2012

A
http://www.fujifilmusa.com/support/ServiceSupportProduct.do?prodcat=878931

This link should be what you are looking for. Just download the drivers from Fuji's site. Let me know if it works for you.
Beach Hunter answered on September 28, 2012

A
Search "Fuji software". The company website Fuji Support will be one of the top returns. Search in Fuji Support for appropriate software.
Meek1 answered on September 28, 2012

A
If it is the CD for your Pc you require I can only tell you mine came with the camera in the box and I think that you can probably download it from the FujiFilm web site. If it is the Flash card you are referring to then you can buy them on line from Amazon or any camera shop. I still think it is a lousy camera. I decided to buy a Cannon SLR but it cost me about £1000.
Old Thingy answered on October 1, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product