Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX150 18.2 MP Exmor R CMOS Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom and 3.0-inch LCD (Black) (2012 Model)
Used & New from: $91.35
where does memory card show in menu?
asked by Udo C. Fischer on February 7, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Click on the menu button and then press the large round dial up or down to move through the menu. When you see the icon that looks like a hard-sided overnight case, press the little round button in the middle of the large round dial to select it. This opens a new menu - it is several pages long and you move through it the same way - using the large round dial and pressing at the top to move up or the bottom to move down. This is where you will find the "format" command for the memory card. There may be other memory card options as well - I don't know as it is a new camera for me too. However, if you look at the bottom of the screen as you move through the menu, it explains each function. Hope this helps!
Ciel answered on February 7, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
go to operation guide scroll down to Memory use (card/intgernal)
Thomas Anthony Agoglia answered on February 7, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
As Ciel stated, it appears as a suitcase in your menu. You have to scroll down to it and click on it.
Shawneepaints answered on February 9, 2013

A
Thanks much! Good advise! It was/is very consternating for me to find straight forward instructions for the camera, like it was done in the 1980s, when I got my first computer.
Udo C. Fischer answered on February 9, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product