Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
where do the pictures go when the memory card is not installed properly?
asked by Got2HaveMyCoffeeGuy on December 1, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Without the memory card installed correctly, my A57 will not store the photos taken. I can take a photo but it won't save for more than about three seconds.
Tony answered on December 1, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The memory card can not be installed improperly, as it will only fit into the slot one way. A warning will appear in the view finder and on the screen if no card is installed. I did take a photo without my card to see what would happen and my camera saved the image for approximately 15 minutes, when I retrieved it on my computer.
Jenna G. answered on December 1, 2012

A
Picture will be there for very short period of time in buffer & then gone.
rik answered on December 1, 2012

A
I believe the picture will be saved on the buffer as long as there is space in the buffer and as long as the camera is on. once the comera is off the picture is lost.
Adam C answered on December 2, 2012

A
I believe the picture will be saved on the buffer as long as there is space in the buffer and as long as the camera is on. once the comera is off the picture is lost.
Adam C answered on December 2, 2012

A
this has never happened to me but i can guess. possibly the pictures went nowhere because there was no connection with the sd card. however the images could have bypassed the memory card and could be in your cameras memory which you can load with a usb cable to your computer. wish i knew more. Luke
luke answered on December 2, 2012

A
I believe they would go to the temporary buffer memory and the file would go away when the buffer is cleared.
Mussolini answered on December 2, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product