Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Customer Discussions > Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition forum

So who's getting "Tomb Raider: Not So Definitive Edition" for Xbone?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 25 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 25, 2014 2:42:46 AM PST
Jack Ryder says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jan 25, 2014 10:47:41 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jan 25, 2014 5:11:21 PM PST
KungPoo says:
Titanfall...nuff said

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2014 6:11:10 AM PST
Rudeboy says:

Posted on Jan 26, 2014 11:27:37 AM PST
Brandon Loyd says:
Please wait til digital Foundry. The X1 is above 40 fps often and dips into 30s during action. The Ps4 dips into the 40s when theirs action

there truly is only 15 fps difference at all times if not less. Just like your killzone shadowfall that claimed 60 fps but is always in 40s

Posted on Jan 26, 2014 12:25:03 PM PST
A. C. NELSON says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2014 5:32:25 AM PST
Beth says:
Minnesota - The Home of the Neanderthals, explains a lot, such a shame really.

Posted on Jan 28, 2014 7:58:54 PM PST
A. C. NELSON says:

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 7:59:06 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 29, 2014 7:59:41 AM PST
Killzone: Shadow Fall's single player runs at 30fps and Knack runs at 30-40fps.

As it stands, the only retail exclusive on Xbox One and PS4 that does 1080p, 60fps the entire time (both single and multiplayer) is Forza Motorsport 5.

If we're talking digital and not retail, Resogun does it but is hardly a demanding game.

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 12:16:07 PM PST
A. C. NELSON says:
They had to cut serious corners to get it there though.

Granted we haven't seen much from Sony's big 2.
Xbox One will be behind all generation, and not buy some small trivial margin. It will be enough to show up distinctly in exclusives.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 29, 2014 12:27:07 PM PST
Beth says:
Minnesota - The Home of the Neanderthals, explains a lot, such a shame really.

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 12:29:48 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 17, 2014 11:08:39 PM PST]

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 1:29:18 PM PST
A. C. NELSON says:
Instead of bringing something to the discussion you resort to personal attacks. Nice work.

Multi-plats will always look better on the PS4 and PS exclusives even more so. It's a more powerful system and the sooner people realize this the sooner people can move on.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 29, 2014 4:03:13 PM PST
BrianS says:
Isn't the argument that it's more powerful getting a little tiresome? It was trotted out all last generation as well, and we see how that played out. There is more to the console that resolution and frame rates (and let's be honest with one another: if you _really_ cared about those two things most you would be gaming on a PC).
I am happy to see both Sony and Microsoft deliver strong products to realize their somewhat divergent approach to a gaming console. That some others have to resort to petty negativity speaks much about them, and their belief in their product of choice.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 29, 2014 5:21:01 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 17, 2014 11:09:42 PM PST]

Posted on Jan 30, 2014 12:00:07 PM PST
A. C. NELSON says:

Posted on Jan 30, 2014 1:39:00 PM PST
I got it for my X1 and could care less about the difference between this and the ps4.. If I wanted a ps4 I would have bought one. Microsoft proved themselves with the 360 and I have no doubts this console will be even greater. The ps4 naysayers will see the light before the end. last gen is a good example of what I'm talking about.. The X1 just has to much going for it in the future and some of the absolute best exclusives , hands down..

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 31, 2014 12:40:06 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 31, 2014 12:40:55 PM PST
TJ Hooker says:
Hmmm how does ignoring anyone make you the stronger individual ??

Curious I am to that answer?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 1, 2014 8:05:50 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 1, 2014 8:52:01 AM PST
A. C. NELSON says:
Instead of attacking, she should bring something to the discussion. it doesn't make me stronger but it helps not having to deal with idiots who bring nothing. I seriously wish there was a ignore button in real life.

Last gen has zero effect on this gen. Take 15 min out your time to look up ROPS, TFLOPS,GDDR5 and CU nad then come and tell me about the light at the end. The hardware is out there. There is no mystery to solve. There is no hidden gpu, no magic sauce.

Posted on Feb 2, 2014 3:22:12 AM PST
TJ Hooker says:
A. C. Nelson must have had a meltdown in order for Amazon to have deleted his post, which just goes to show why kids should spend more time in school or face spending more years of their life in a facility for the criminally insane.

"Get ignored nerd"...yeah sounds like a 15 yr old venting his frustrations to me, I pity his parents !!

Posted on Feb 18, 2014 4:48:39 AM PST
D. W. Pieper says:
Why does everyone spend so much time worrying about differences only 1% of the population may be able to notice. Xbox one may lose on some gpu stat war but I thought the point was to play games. Why would anyone think a game that was exclusive to PS would be done better on the MS platform. After having used it since release day I can tell you the Xbox one has changed how media is consumed in my home it's not just a gaming system it is a game changer. I don't know why no-one talks about it, but Xboxone is like home theater 10.0 versus everyone else being on version 4. Imagine being able to say xbox guide then hold your hand out sweep it down like your spinning a wheel of fortune and the list of channels just flows put you hand out stop it push hand forward and it goes to that channel. I don't know about the ps4 but I imagine it's just a gaming system not a game changer.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2014 6:06:21 AM PST
simonsez says:
I have both systems. Neither system is a "game changer", and quite frankly I feel ripped-off by both companies. Neither was "ready for prime time" at launch and both systems still feel very incomplete a quarter later. I would have much preferred if Sony and MS had worked harder at delivering quality Next-gen products. Another year may have helped get both companies to deliver to an acceptable standard. Instead of arguing amongst other gamers, bring the short-comings of the consoles to their manufacturers, and hold them accountable for their poor showings and terrible customer focus!!!

Posted on Feb 18, 2014 7:23:51 AM PST
ChomskyKnows says:
Agrees with simonsez. Own both and both are pretty half-baked and disappointing at this point. Neither play old games, mp3s, they lack all the same apps the older consoles had...the list of things they don't do is endless...The older consoles are actually a bit superior in versatility at the moment, but hopefully that will change...

Posted on Feb 18, 2014 11:01:06 AM PST
Marc Allen says:
Add me to the list of dual owners and dual disappointment. I use the PS4 for Netflix and BluRay, the XB1 for TV (because I'm too lazy to reconnect the cables) and the 360 and/or PS3 for everything else. Heck the PS4 doesn't even play 3D BluRay. I mean... what the heck?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 18, 2014 2:39:21 PM PDT
A lot.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  16
Total posts:  25
Initial post:  Jan 25, 2014
Latest post:  Mar 18, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about