why isn't this on the PS3??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 4, 2012 4:26:11 PM PST
Just drives me nuts..

They came out with hot shots golf 4 a years ago, I liked the game - many others did and then the franchise went off to tennis and psp games.. now the vita. Looking at the graphics and the courses this thing should really be on the PS3 yet... it's not. Hot Shots Golf/Clap Hanz group if you read this.. bring it to the PS3!

Posted on Feb 6, 2012 8:55:21 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 6, 2012 8:55:32 AM PST
Josh says:
Go purchase Hot Shots Golf (5): Out of Bounds on the PS3, and smile :) Because that game rocks.

Posted on Feb 7, 2012 11:28:09 PM PST
DCT says:
HSG5 was awesome! I really wish they would have ported the Move patch for the US and release another this was the best Golf Game on PS3 but got overlooked since it was a launch game.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 10, 2012 8:30:31 AM PST
Every new Sony gaming product has a Hot Shots game, usually at or near launch. The PSP had one at launch, and now the Vita does. It's one of those expected launches just like with Ridge Racer.

As others have said, there is Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds for the PS3 and it is a great game.

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 8:14:30 PM PST
Steven says:
why would they put it out on ps3, they can make more money potentially with it out exclusive for vita, a selling point to people that love the series

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 10, 2012 9:34:26 PM PST
I would rather most games be made available for both Vita and PS3. Being able to play the same game on your console/TV at home, with the option to transfer the save for "on the go" access to your Vita would be awesome. Perhaps those who want a game on both could pay a small premium on top of the PS3 version, instead of paying for two separate copies of the game for use with each device. For instance, I already have Wipeout on PS3. I should have the option to pay for a Vita license of that game, at a greatly reduced price, that I can use to download the game to my Vita.

I know Hideo Kojima is working on his concept of this with MGS, which he's calling "Transfarring" and I can't wait to try it out. I just hope it's not expected of us to have to pay twice to have a copy of the game on both gaming systems. Although it's likely. Business is business, and money is the key.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2012 2:16:23 AM PST
Sounds like you are getting your wish with at least a few games, and i for one couldn't be more excited about it.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2012 11:35:48 AM PST
cables says:
Wipeout HD and Wipeout 2048 are not the same game. There is cross platform online play but otherwise they are 2 completely different games.

Posted on Feb 17, 2012 1:54:24 PM PST
Steven says:
this games amazing, i've put in liek 6 hours thats about 4 more than any other vita game so far, this ones so addicting

Posted on Sep 5, 2012 1:13:38 PM PDT
iamkoza says:
the game doesn't sell well in the states, unfortunately.... it obviously has a small hardcore following of players... I wish people could get past the goofy characters and weirdness to see the actual gameplay is amazing... it's a perfect mesh between actual golf physics and arcade elements to keep it fun.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Feb 4, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 5, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation Vita)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (106)