Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 4, 2008 2:04:01 PM PDT
Hoffa says:
I just tried posting my 1-star review (posted below) and Amazon wouldn't post it. They have already banned this clown from recommending his own book in reviews so why are they not allowing honest 1-starreviews for this crap to be posted? Below is my review:

I'm sorry, as far as managment books go, this is by far the most rediculous I've ever had the misfortunes of reading. The advice outlined within the bindings seem to be something out of a third grade economics class and I struggled to find any information that was useful to todays management, there just isn't anything here. I give this book the big passola- there are far too many qualified books out there on this subject to waste time and money on this garbola. PASS!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2008 11:39:39 PM PDT
Forum Guy says:
Yes. He reports the reviews until Amazon finally removes them I'll post the link you can use to contact Amazon and get your review re posted.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 8, 2008 12:04:57 AM PDT
Forum Guy, please do post that link we can use to contact Amazon and get a review re-posted. That would help...

Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 13, 2008 9:15:44 PM PDT
pilatesveg says:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html?ie=UTF8&browse%5Fnode%5Fid=508510

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 14, 2008 4:40:26 AM PDT
Thanks, Julie! Found it by exploring the other day and solved my particular problem, but thanks for the reply.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 4, 2008
Latest post:  Oct 14, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Squawk!: How to Stop Making Noise and Start Getting Results
Squawk!: How to Stop Making Noise and Start Getting Results by Travis Bradberry (Hardcover - September 2, 2008)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (90)