why won't my music sync? I just got my Ipod Touch 4g today and it sync's pictures fine but it won't sync my music to the ipod. Help please
asked by Mew on January 22, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
votes
I am having the same problem but I have had mine for a year and it was always ok before. Seems it stopped syncing with the latest itunes version.
Beverlilly answered on June 17, 2012

A
votes
I had some trouble with that too. It had to do with a setting in my iTunes. I wish I could remember exactly what setting, but I can't. You might go to iTunes>Help>Run Diagnostics if you haven't already.
Jill G. Rosenberg answered on June 17, 2012

A
votes
Apparently it's a problem known to Amazon and they're "working on it." Someone suggested in another forum right clicking on the song and changing it to an MP3. The downside is that you end up with two copies of the song in iTunes, but I suppose you could delete the bad Amazon music file and keep the MP3.

An addendum to post above--right clicking and selecting AAC or MP3 doesnt work, at least with the two albums I've purchased from Amazon since the last iTunes update. I had to rebuy them in iTunes to get them to load onto my iPod. So buyer beware.
Bruce E. White answered on August 29, 2012

A
votes
they just plain amazing on my oppion
Rinnykins answered on September 7, 2012

A
votes
I am experiencing this problem as well. Almost makes me want to quit using Amazon's mp3 service completely. :/
Leah P. answered on September 18, 2012

A
votes
I don't plan to buy any more music from Amazon until the problem gets fixed. Normally I prefer Amazon to iTunes but not if I can't listen to the music!!!
Mikaela answered on January 8, 2013

A
votes
I don't plan to buy any more music from Amazon until the problem gets fixed. Normally I prefer Amazon to iTunes but not if I can't listen to the music!!!
robsmusic answered on January 26, 2013

A
vote
I'm having the same problem I think it's just Itune's way of making sure you only download music from them.
Bookee answered on April 27, 2013

A
votes
I don't think it's an iPod or iTunes problem. I bought an album from Amazon in MP3 format because it wasn't available as a CD. I tried to sync it to my Creative Zen through Windows Media Player but it won't sync. Anything that I rip from CD will sync fine, but for some reason anything that I download from Amazon won't sync. I won't be buying anything else in this format from Amazon.
MusicMan answered on June 17, 2013

A
votes
I am just figuring this out after purchasing many songs from Amazon - looks like Apple want's to force us to itunes - I am disgusted. I will Not be using Itunes at all I will be switching my iphone back to a droid. Please stand up to Apple.
John Washburn answered on November 2, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›