Customer Discussions > Wii 5-In-1 Fitness Bundle forum

wii fit dreamgear rechargeable battery

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 19, 2009 7:22:45 AM PST
KD says:
My dreamgear rechargeable battery did not work (lasted one 1/2 hour session and then won't recharge). Since then my board has not worked either -- so something major went wrong! Has anyone else had a bad experience with the rechargeable battery? Were you able to get Dreamgear to do anything about it? I would love to know, so I can get them to help me. Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2009 2:33:32 PM PST
S. Savage says:
I just got off the phone with nintendo and my balance board now has to be sent back for repairs which is costing 52.00 none is covered because i used this battery pack. What a rip-off not knowing that this stuff is not tested. I didn't try calling dreamgear.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 2, 2009 1:03:21 PM PDT
I have the same problem. My balance board was telling me to step off and press "A" and I wasn't even standing on the board. I called Dreamgear at 1-877-999-3732 and they told me that there was a misprint in the manual and that the red light meant fully charged and the green meant charging. I am chargin it overnight like they recommend and I will see what happens tomorrow. I only got a 25 minute workout today and I was told that it should last about 2-3 hours. We will see and if not I will be calling that number again and they can ship me out a new pack!

In reply to an earlier post on May 17, 2009 7:02:29 AM PDT
How long should it take to charge the battery pack? Is it charged when green or red? Mine has been on red ever since I plugged it up over 20 hrs. ago.

Posted on Oct 22, 2009 10:05:47 PM PDT
Sue Denim says:
Same problems as others.
Over 24 hours to charge, then it only lasts a few days (alkaline batteries lasted a month).
Also it will only recharge from a USB port, which means that a computer has to be on for the complete charging time.
Very poor design - avoid if possible.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jan 19, 2009
Latest post:  Oct 22, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Wii 5-In-1 Fitness Bundle
Wii 5-In-1 Fitness Bundle by DreamGEAR (Nintendo Wii)
3.5 out of 5 stars   (215)