ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson belkin All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Introducing Handmade Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing Learn more

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 18, 2011 12:14:25 PM PST
After searching fruitlessly in person for a pink LeapPad and no luck trolling online for it (at the regular price--since I'm not willing to pay the scalpers' price), I finally signed up for wiialerts online. I followed their advice to make sure that a credit card was preloaded into the payment system on amazon, W-mrt, Trgt. I wasn't quick enough on the first alert (about 11 hours after signing up) @ Trgt, BUT I did get one from the 2nd alert (about 13 hours after signing up for alerts) here at Amazon. Got a pink one w/ Amazon as the seller (not a 2nd party) at the $99 price.

I was surprised to complete the 2nd attempt, since I had set up "1 click ordering" on my computer for Amazon, but apparently hadn't quite gotten my Smartphone up to speed on my Amazon log-in yet. So, I fumbled through the ordering just a bit and thought I might loose it before I could complete the order. (Others have indicated that just because an item is in your "cart" you can still lose it if you don't complete the order before others do. Basically, it's not yours until you've paid for it.) But, the order did complete, and I double checked it on my computer just now. One is listed as "soon to be shipped" at the regular price w/ a delivery date of this Wednesday. (I did elect the 2-day shipping to ensure time to get it and set-it-up/load it prior to Christmas).

Anyway, I do recommend wiialerts as a way to help you get one. I wish all of you successful hunting!!

Posted on Dec 19, 2011 11:37:11 PM PST
Peony says: has some in stock....
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 18, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 19, 2011

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about