Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
votes
Yes
Paul E. Torres answered on October 12, 2012

A
votes
Yes it will! It works on all Digital Rebel EOS series cameras.
Adam D. answered on October 12, 2012

A
vote
EF-S and EF type lenses will work with the Canon T3. Here's a link with pictures to show the difference between the EF-S and EF lenses:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_EF-S_lens_mount
Archman answered on October 12, 2012

A
vote
Yes, the T3 is compatible with all EF-S Lenses.

Note to Adams answer: EF-S Lenses such as this are designed for APS-C sensor cameras, such as the T3, but it will not work properly with full frame cameras such as the 5D.
JavierSN answered on October 12, 2012

A
vote
I have used this lens very successfully with my Canon EOS T3i. I hope that you have the same experience. Bob
rdbob answered on October 13, 2012

A
vote
This lens will work on any Canon APS-C DSLRs including the EOS T3. This is an EF-S lens deisgned to work only on APS-C DSLRs, it will not work on full frame DSLRs. Don't even try it on a full frame DSLR, the lens element on the bottom sticks out a lot and will damage the mirror on the camera.
M. Y. Lee answered on December 18, 2012

A
votes
Absolutely!! It's an amazing lens.. The aperture is great to control the amount of light the lens allows in to get those amazing pictures.
madseason76 answered on October 12, 2012

A
votes
Yes, it would.
Jay™ answered on October 13, 2012

A
votes
Yes this lens works great on a T3i I have the T2i and get incredible resaults on all of the T?I cameras it will work I believe anything EOS for that matter the EF-S lenses are designed to work on all crop sensor cameras are they an "L" series by no means No they are not as optically perfect, they are not starting at $ 900-$27000 I know the 3 i have blow the ef series out of the water on crop sensors an EF on a ful frame is incredible I own a prime 50 mm EF lens 90 mm on a crop sensor its to tight close up and not wide enough for big pictures artistically its perfect I am used to zoom lenses really wide or super tight. The EF-S lenses are awesome in my book.
michael remillard answered on February 26, 2013

A
votes
Will this lens work on a Canon 50D?
Kay Kirkland answered on December 22, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›