will this fit the Nikon D3200 with a 18-55mm kit lens?
asked by Christopher J. K. H. on July 4, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
My D3100 fit with the kit lens and plenty of room to spare. The D3200 is almost identical in size, so I am sure it would fit well. I replaced mine with a Clik Elite Traveler and love the Clik. Might want to check it out. Just a suggestion. The Case Logic is fine though.
Jay answered on July 4, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
According to the camera dimensions that Nikon gives on its website, yes I believe it should. But measure your camera w/ lens just to make sure. For reference, my quick measurements of the inside of this case are as follows: 6.5 inches in height. Bottom is 3.5 inches deep by 4 inches wide. Top is 4.5 inches deep by 6.5 inches wide.

So if your camera is 3.1 inches in depth, and the lens is 2.9 inches long, then it should fit nose down just fine. But double check the dimensions of your camera/lens to make sure. Also, note that this case does not have a net to hold the camera body suspended like the larger version does. So your camera will rest on the lens. It's probably not an issue for the most part but could be if it falls very far.
Jason Rittenhouse answered on July 5, 2013

A
I bought this holster for fujifilm finepix hs30exr. It's lens is longer than 18-55mm kit lens therefore I think slrc-200 will easily fit your nikon. If you don't need a lot of pockets for additional accessories, I recommend this case.
turan k answered on July 7, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›