Automotive Holiday Deals GG Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals TheGoodDinosaur Outdoor Deals on Tikes
Customer Discussions > Crackdown 2 - Xbox 360 forum

will we be able to play a second time?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 25, 2009 6:55:10 AM PDT
M. Donk says:
on the first one once you beat it you could never play it again, at least on that gamer profile.

Posted on Sep 26, 2009 7:13:33 AM PDT
B. Heurung says:
Yeah you could... one of the patches (or DLC) put an option in the main menu to put all the gangs back to their starting places, so you could have another go at them.

Posted on Nov 28, 2009 5:38:55 AM PST
Pete Amend says:
I just delete the game profile each time I finish it so I can start over (saves your achievements). There is a new automatic update that will allow it to "Install to Hard Drive" so it does not constantly access the CD. I change weapons and strategies each time I play so it has a different feel each time I play it. Fun to try for the bosses (Kingpins) BEFORE taking out their subordinates.

Still, can't wait for Crackdown 2 to come out.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Sep 25, 2009
Latest post:  Nov 28, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Crackdown 2 - Xbox 360
Crackdown 2 - Xbox 360 by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
3.7 out of 5 stars (168)