Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Customer Discussions > Green Lantern [Blu-ray] forum

will the dvd be the Extended Cut

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 7, 2011 10:16:56 PM PDT
will the dvd be the Extended Cut as well or just the blu ray

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2011 8:10:39 AM PDT
J. Fishman says:
I am also wondering this and this affects whether or not I will pyurchase this item.

Posted on Oct 11, 2011 7:11:22 PM PDT
Natacon says:
Good question. Like the first reply said, that will affect whether or not I'll purchase the DVD/Blu-ray combo. It would seem pointless to purchase it without the extra content if the extended cut will only be on the Blu-ray (no Blu-ray player at my house yet).

Posted on Oct 12, 2011 2:21:58 AM PDT
Jamie says:
Sorry guys. Unfortunately the Extended Cut is only on Blu-Ray.

Posted on Oct 13, 2011 3:45:34 AM PDT
Natacon says:
I was hoping. :( Oh well, I'll still pick it up. I imagine Best Buy or somewhere will put it on sale for a decent price. Lately, it's almost been easier to just get the DVD/Blu-ray combo packs as opposed to just the DVD of most movies. Still, would've been nice to get to see the extended cut on DVD. Thanks though.

Posted on Oct 13, 2011 9:56:39 PM PDT
Jamie says:
Yeah Wal-Mart and Best Buy usually have really great deals on Blu-Ray/DVD combo packs when first released. And I noticed they're doing the whole 'Extended/Alternate version available only on Blu-Ray' thing a lot these days (ie. Sucker Punch, Red Riding Hood, etc.). I guess it's to get people who don't already own Blu-Ray players or are content with their DVDs to switch to Blu-Ray.

Posted on Oct 23, 2011 10:02:46 AM PDT
we played the Blue Ray "extended version" last night and did not see anything extended about it!!! Definate rip-off on the Blue Ray/Dvd & Digital copy!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Oct 7, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 23, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Green Lantern [Blu-ray]
Green Lantern [Blu-ray] by Ryan Reynolds (Blu-ray - 2011)
3.6 out of 5 stars (1,495)