Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
will kindle work on this
asked by Amazon Customer on May 10, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Yes but it has to be side loaded...i havent used it but for sure it's available to sideload
mook1229 answered on May 10, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, but you have to sideload the android app from your pc. There are tutorials online that show you how to do this.
Sam Smith answered on May 11, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi James. Haven't had the time to really explore it much. Just got it Friday, but I'll keep you posted.
Sherelle Rivers answered on May 11, 2013

A
Yes. (Note: I gave the playbook as a gift.) She loaded the kindle (android) app to the playbook from a "sideload" program on her computer. She said that, "Not all kindle books work on the app, but she is not sure if the one book that she couldn't get to work was a "android" version problem, or not. That book worked with the Kobo reader when she downloaded that reader onto her playbook.

// Note: the android kindle reader does not support "active" content & we suspect that this was the problem with that one book. //
David Ecale answered on May 11, 2013

A
Yes. it works, it is free, you have to side load it.

A
Yes, it does. I have Kindle on my Playbook and have used it many times. As others have stated, you just have to sideload it, which is very easy to do.
Will answered on May 13, 2013

A
No, this was one of the regrettable things about the BP. It does not have a kindle system/app, although there are alternative apps you can download with the same intentions in mind.
Abi answered on May 11, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product