Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
will this work with a month to month wireless plan from walmart
asked by christine16 on June 10, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
I cannot specifically answer as to whether or not it will work with Walmarts plan as I have never tried it. I have used it probably around 100 times in different places and have never had a problem though. Personally I can't wee why it wouldn't work with a Walmart plan but I can't guarantee it
Michael5436 answered on June 10, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i'm not familiar with the walmart wireless plan. i'd direct your question to them.
Princess Shopper answered on June 10, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've used mine with virgin mobile monthly wireless plan without a problem. The most important thing in my opinion is to make sure you have a good data plan to dowload your apps and updates and view all your content. I would recommend an unlimited plan or one with a 3G or higher limit. All the best.
Tresha answered on June 10, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product