Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
will see a huge improve,nt from 60D ?
asked by Elton Celio De Oliveira on March 5, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
Yes! The full frame sensor is a huge difference, but it also focuses faster and low light performance is significantly improved.
Andy answered on March 5, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Having upgraded from a T3i I have noticed a great improvement in my pictures, especially at night. Be aware that your ef-s lenses will not work on the 6d because its a full frame. When choosing this camera I was comparing it to canons 5d mark III and this one won me over. This also does not have a flip flash if you prefer that. If your pocket allows I recommend it.
Carrie H answered on March 5, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, the 6d's pictures are much better quality and it has a lot of new features that the 60d does not! I have the 6d and I love it, I strongly suggest the 6d!
Karlj4 answered on March 5, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Chris Foresman answered on March 6, 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The biggest difference from the 60D to the 6D is that the 6D is a full frame sensor. It does not have a built in flash. It will require EF lenses instead of the EF-S that can only be used on the crop bodies. The wi-fi is really nice if you want to use the canon remote app on an iphone or an ipad to perform live view, adjust iso aperature and shutter speed and select focus point. You can also download pics to the ipad wirelessly.
Margaret answered on March 5, 2013
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Much much better. I wouldn't even compare it to a 60D, which I also own, because the 6D uses a full frame sensor. Morover, the 6D is amazing for low light shooting. Better for sure than the 5D Mark II, and comparable if not slightly better than with the 5D Mark III. Wish it had the flip out screen like the 60D is only thing I miss. AND it shoots using SD cards, rather than CF cards, so much more affordable to supply it with media.
Celia H. answered on March 5, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Charles A. Jacobs answered on March 5, 2013
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This is full frame camera for traveler, lighter and smaller then usual full frame. It also has good low light focusing and lower noise at higher ISO.
vlad answered on March 6, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes. The combination of a full frame sensor, improved build quality, and the other added features such as wifi and GPS will significantly improve your experience.
Optimum answered on March 6, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have never ownd 60D but I would have to say a resounding YES! The 6D is full frame. 60D is not. Having worked with the 5D mkII I think it's an improvement over that camera (which was a benchmark)
star barry answered on March 5, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product