will it sold out soon? World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 18, 2012 9:56:10 AM PDT
Ken says:
hi, I saw the WOW cata collections edition still selling for only $66.

So, will this Pandaria collector's edition sold out in few days, or Blizzard have as many as you need, and the price may come lower?

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 8:18:46 AM PDT
B. Dunn says:
I am guessing you will have plenty of time to buy it if you choose because i noticed Best Buy still carried the cata collector edition up to a year after its release and anyways The digital deluxe edition will be sold after release where you can upgrade your plain edition at any time for 20 dollars more

Posted on Sep 22, 2012 4:31:01 AM PDT
L. Thomas says:
The one's for cata are still the same price if not lower so I don't think they will be selling out of mop ether. I've seen the same one at wallmart for like a year now cause they want $85+tax for it lol

Posted on Sep 22, 2012 10:43:14 AM PDT
Ken says:
diablo iii CE sold out immediately.
while wow CE are losing value.

Posted on Sep 27, 2012 3:51:51 PM PDT
Ken says:
WTF, the price dropped. Amazon is selling it for $75.49 now.

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 1:51:40 PM PDT
1UP says:
I think the Guild Wars 2 is hurting the sales of WoW collector edtion. I remember the preivous 2 collector editions were sold out months before the release day. Now this Kung Fu panda collector edition is still available.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Sep 18, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 2, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Collector's Edition
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Collector's Edition by Blizzard Entertainment (Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (614)