asked by george on October 12, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
Yes
Paul E. Torres answered on October 12, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it will! It works on all Digital Rebel EOS series cameras.
Adam D. answered on October 12, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
EF-S and EF type lenses will work with the Canon T3. Here's a link with pictures to show the difference between the EF-S and EF lenses:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_EF-S_lens_mount
Archman answered on October 12, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, the T3 is compatible with all EF-S Lenses.

Note to Adams answer: EF-S Lenses such as this are designed for APS-C sensor cameras, such as the T3, but it will not work properly with full frame cameras such as the 5D.
JavierSN answered on October 12, 2012

A
I have used this lens very successfully with my Canon EOS T3i. I hope that you have the same experience. Bob
rdbob answered on October 13, 2012

A
This lens will work on any Canon APS-C DSLRs including the EOS T3. This is an EF-S lens deisgned to work only on APS-C DSLRs, it will not work on full frame DSLRs. Don't even try it on a full frame DSLR, the lens element on the bottom sticks out a lot and will damage the mirror on the camera.
M. Y. Lee answered on December 18, 2012

A
Absolutely!! It's an amazing lens.. The aperture is great to control the amount of light the lens allows in to get those amazing pictures.
madseason76 answered on October 12, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, it would.
Jay™ answered on October 13, 2012

A
Yes this lens works great on a T3i I have the T2i and get incredible resaults on all of the T?I cameras it will work I believe anything EOS for that matter the EF-S lenses are designed to work on all crop sensor cameras are they an "L" series by no means No they are not as optically perfect, they are not starting at $ 900-$27000 I know the 3 i have blow the ef series out of the water on crop sensors an EF on a ful frame is incredible I own a prime 50 mm EF lens 90 mm on a crop sensor its to tight close up and not wide enough for big pictures artistically its perfect I am used to zoom lenses really wide or super tight. The EF-S lenses are awesome in my book.
michael remillard answered on February 26, 2013

A
Will this lens work on a Canon 50D?
Kay Kirkland answered on December 22, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›