will this have the xstra 15 min of new material on it?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 10, 2010 1:45:03 PM PDT
jsfjh says:
The one with Ben and Hurley. Also with what happened with Walt? I know it will be in the complete collection.

Posted on Jun 22, 2010 8:36:15 AM PDT
"Plus: A Lost Blu-ray & DVD exclusive - Go deeper into the world of LOST with a much-anticipated new chapter of the island's story from Executive Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse... and starring some very familiar faces"

The answer to your question was right there in the product description.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 15, 2010 10:13:03 AM PDT
jsfjh says:
The question was prior to the updated information you and Amazon have given above when no one was sure if it would only be on the complete collection.

Posted on Jul 27, 2010 7:02:58 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 27, 2010 7:04:46 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Aug 23, 2010 5:17:19 PM PDT
C. M. Parisi says:
Dale your posts are extremely tiresome. I think you need more activity in your life

Posted on Aug 24, 2010 1:52:40 PM PDT
Angie Wong says:
In the complete series description, there's "One full disc of never-before-seen content". Is there a full disc of specials in this or just the 15 minutes Hurley-Ben segment? Has anyone bought the Season 6 Blu-ray yet?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 25, 2010 5:04:34 AM PDT
No the one full disc of bonus content includes other things. The New Man in Charge a feature on the DVD and Blu Ray of the DVD is the new bonus chapter.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 26, 2010 7:39:34 AM PDT
Patricia says:
I didn't get the Blue-ray, but the regular DVD. Already watched the 15 minutes Hurley-Ben segment and felt ripped off. But that's just my take. I expected something other than what is there. I supposed it answered the question of what happened to Walt, but I laughed out loud when it was over and asked myself "is that it?"

Posted on Aug 26, 2010 3:44:18 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Aug 29, 2010 1:34:38 PM PDT
Yes, it's on there but it's 11 minutes 55 seconds not 15 minutes.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 4, 2010 3:05:58 PM PDT
Paul Doland says:
Its closer to 12 minutes and its there. But I thought that IN ADDITION, there was going to be more material added to "The End". I actually haven't played it yet, but, nothing in the description says it is any kind of special edition.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Jun 10, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 4, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Lost: The Complete Sixth and Final Season [Blu-ray]
Lost: The Complete Sixth and Final Season [Blu-ray] by Matthew Fox (Blu-ray - 2010)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (781)