Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 29, 2008 1:31:57 PM PST
Arrrbee says:
I have a display which has HDMI but no speakers
I have speakers which have the red/white input

if i get this will I be able to hook up the XBOX to the display and also to my separate speakers via the AV cables?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2008 12:29:42 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 7, 2008 12:30:53 PM PST
C. Johnson says:
yep. But this kit is a waste of money. All you have to do is take the gray part off if your existing A/V connector so you can use your audio and HDMI at the same time. There is nothing special about this kit; all it does is extend the audio inputs on your XBOX that allows you to use it in conjunction with the HDMI cable. The reason this kit costs so much is because they include an HDMI cable which is no different from the one you may already have. Even if you don't already have an HDMI cable, you can get one for 10 bucks vs $40 for this one.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Nov 29, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 7, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about