will this play songs from iTunes library? wondering if this will allow iTunes library songs?
asked by Terry on December 7, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
I own now and have owned several SanDisk MP3 players over the years and have never had any problems importing Apple's song you have purchased, Indeed, I use Rhapsody, a music rental service, and this proprietary service will actually sync all your itunes library songs to the San Disk for you automatically. Whatever some people say are the drawbacks of SanDisk, I cannot justify owning an iPod Touch for many times the price primarily to play songs, when SanDisk will do that just as well as long as the song's format is compatible (WMA, MP3, Flac, etc.). I've never had any problems with this for Apple, and I buy and load songs from iTunes frequently.
David L. Evans answered on December 16, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Its easy to convert your itunes songs to MP3 format with Itunes, then just drag and drop the MP3s into your Sansa and they will play.
Aggy124 answered on December 16, 2012
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thank you!
Mark S. McKeel answered on February 5, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Big help, thanks...the HP jack in my old 2005 Ipod classic isn't working and I'm debating buying another one or perhaps trying one of these guys.
Mark S. McKeel answered on February 5, 2013

A
My sister has an ipod Nano and has her playlist listed on itunes. I just bought the Sandisk MP3 player and I wonder if I can use the files she has for my player too. Do I have to convert the format or will it just download onto my Sandisk? I don't have it yet so I haven't been able to experiment...IT should be here by next week!
Liz answered on April 11, 2013

A
Itunes does not allow you to convert its songs to the MP3 format.
Arthur R. Weise answered on May 21, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Just in case anyone was still wondering how to convert itunes songs to MP3 here is how Apple says to do it - http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT1550
P&R answered on November 28, 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product