will this work for 7" tablets that are not ipad?
asked by C. Nowlin on November 5, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
It will, sort of. You can nestle the 7" pad into a corner, but it is only gripped by two sides. I found that when I placed my Nexus 7 in the iGuy, if it tipped over, the tablet would fall out. I should mention that speck has released an iGuy for the iPad mini (7.8" tablet) that would most likely work.
K. B. Stroman answered on November 5, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No
David answered on November 5, 2012

A
I don't know....it does fit the regular iPad and the newest one. Not the mini.
Marsha Krady answered on November 5, 2012

A
No, it probably will not. This particular case was made specifically to fit the dimensions of a first gen iPad.
ohiomacguy answered on November 5, 2012

A
Nope, as it is setup for the full size ipads ver. 2-4 at i think 11.5+ inches. Everything is a percise fit. The on/off switch, volume, home button, and charger port are molded into the foam. I would email the manufactor on if they make other cases. If you have kids and an ipad there is nothing else on the market that i would trust a $900 device in a 2 yro's hands with tile floors.
Larry W. answered on November 5, 2012

A
Nope, as it is setup for the full size ipads ver. 2-4 at i think 11.5+ inches. Everything is a percise fit. The on/off switch, volume, home button, and charger port are molded into the foam. I would email the manufactor on if they make other cases. If you have kids and an ipad there is nothing else on the market that i would trust a $900 device in a 2 yro's hands with tile floors.
Larry W. answered on November 5, 2012

A
No, it would be too big
PedoMom answered on November 5, 2012

A
It would have to be the same exact dimensions. I wouldn't risk it.
MicheleLK answered on November 5, 2012

A
If the dimensions are the same, it will. It will handle a much thicker tablet than the iPad. But the plastic really reeks.
James C. answered on November 5, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›