Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 24, 2009 3:43:21 AM PDT
E. Krock says:
cam this be installed on the new windows 7

Posted on Nov 10, 2009 6:12:03 PM PST
L. Rosen says:
Yes.

Posted on Nov 15, 2009 10:06:54 PM PST
Hi, I downloaded the trial version of Office 2007 for my PC w Windows 7, it worked fine for a few days, then Windows made the PC download some patches, upgrades whatever that it deemed essential. Blang - now Word tries to configure itself anew every single time I try to use the program. If I let it and then reboot, it just starts again. If I cancel, it starts again after 10 sec. I have to uninstall all now. I deeply deeply hope that when I buy this it will be not do the same. Anyone had this problem and solved it? I nearly killed my PC today over this...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2009 2:05:59 PM PST
Bob W. says:
Dear computerwiz908,
Care to elaborate? I'm no wiz and I've been burned too many times. Does this really load and operate ok?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2010 12:50:15 PM PST
Ama Gramma says:
Not on my computer which has Home Premium 64 bit.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 3, 2010 12:51:27 PM PST
Ama Gramma says:
It wasn't successful with my new computer which came with Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit. What is the configuration of your operating system?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Oct 24, 2009
Latest post:  Mar 3, 2010

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 [Old Version]
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 [Old Version] by Microsoft Software (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
4.1 out of 5 stars (2,616)