there is no CD to set up the wireless camera I just received this camera today, also no instruction for set up wireless camera...
asked by PEGUERO on March 1, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
Online instructions available pairing is done the same way for all Uniden wireless cameras, punch in model and quick search will find you a PDF file on the Internet
Lewis Santos answered on March 2, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
What Lewis said. As with many other vendors, Uniden has an excellent on-line library of manuals and also the software that you may need. But, if you are only feeding a monitor and/or recorder and not setting up for remote viewing, you don't need any software.
Leonard J. Karpinski answered on March 2, 2013

A
You must have a setup CD to put it on your computer , and the whole unit does come with one , I have one , so you can have a copy of it .
to use them regular on a receiver , Push the pair button on the camera, and that will do a WI-Fi search on your computer if it is a wireless laptop , Push "find device" on the computer ..
Cap'n Bubba answered on March 2, 2013

A
you must have the whole set up (monitor, etc,) in order to get the wireless cam to work, the cam does not function independently. As previously recommended you can download software at the Uniden website, take care
Eddie A. Collins answered on March 2, 2013

A
There should've been a user's manual for the system.You can't just buy a camera and use without the video surveillance system.
Nathaniel E. Smith answered on March 2, 2013

A
If you have the video surveillance system the user's manual should explain how to set the camera,but you just can't have a camera only.
Nathaniel E. Smith answered on March 2, 2013

A
That wireless camera requires you to also have "Uniden UDW10003 Wireless Video Surveillance Portable Security System , I have that system it comes with a 7 " screen to view the video images from the cameras or you can attach a separate monitor tothe system.
Robert R Barrette answered on March 3, 2013

A
The camera system software can be downloaded online from Uniden. It has limited us and functionality (Motion and sound activation, Recording alarms, etc, playback, works with in coordination with your monitor. I tried finding advanced software with no luck. If you want advanced system interface features you need to updgrade to a different system. Uniden come up with or get a third party to advance software and keep your customers!
Joseph A Garofalo answered on March 6, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product