Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
asked by jz on March 5, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Draft N is a newer, faster wireless internet technology. Chances are that if you've never heard of it, you don't have it and you don't need it. The vast majority of wireless routers these days are b/g, and even N routers have backwards support b/g. For most applications, draft-N is much faster than you'd need. Basically you're good to go for wireless internet on this laptop just about anywhere, assuming you have permissions to access that wireless network.
Vito answered on March 6, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Vito answered on March 7, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks Vito, I have one more question mayby you can answer...The specs on this one say..."Store your music, videos, photos and documents with plenty of space to spare SuperMulti 8X DVD+ with Double Layer Support Play and create CDs and DVDs with this DVD/CD burner drive"...I would like to know if this computer is capable of RE- writing DVDs, or can it only burn them once??? or is this function merely dependant on the type of disk used for any computer??? I am so tecno-challenged!!! Can you tell???
Thanks
jz
jz answered on March 7, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Is this machine has Webcam on it? I couldn't find much info on wen except Amazon website's 1 review.

John, did you got this one? how was it?

Thank you.
A. N. Sampath answered on March 15, 2010

A
I did keep this one but only started working on setup yesterday as I've been quite busy. It seem like it will work fine for my needs although it only has 2 usb ports + the ethernet one. It does not have the webcam if you need that. Otherwise a pretty good buy at $300.00.
john
jz answered on March 17, 2010

A
Thanks John for reply, I like to get one, but it seems price is hiked bit compare to earlier...let me wait and see..
A. N. Sampath answered on March 23, 2010
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product