Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 4, 2010 6:14:36 AM PDT
I'm surprised that a book that has been around for 10 years and is immensely popular isn't available for Kindle. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it was!

Posted on Jul 15, 2011 5:10:29 AM PDT
Crystal H says:
Ditto! A 500 page book is kind of a pain in the butt to lug around! And not exactly inconspicuous either, lol. I want it on Kindle!

Posted on Jul 24, 2011 2:52:23 AM PDT
me too. I've bought this book once and ended up giving it away to a friend. I really want my next copy to be a kindle one!

Posted on Aug 28, 2011 3:38:08 AM PDT
JMA says:
Yes please!!!! So many people have switched to e-readers, I am really surprised they don't offer it! I am always travelling and I can't travel with all the hard copies of books I want to read. This has been so highly recommended; won't the authors/publishers PLEASE offer it in this new, convenient format?

Posted on Aug 29, 2012 1:10:30 AM PDT
Sam Pearce says:
Then click on the button that says request it on Kindle! If enough people do it, they'll listen!

Posted on Aug 29, 2012 5:24:36 AM PDT
Dude, as the originator of this thread, I can assure you I clicked this every few days. Now I have an 11 month old. They missed their chance.

Posted on Oct 5, 2013 9:03:44 PM PDT
Please upload it to kindle!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jun 4, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 5, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions