I wish it was more about ___

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 27, 2010 2:44:39 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 27, 2010 2:47:34 PM PDT
maria joia says:
I wish it was more about Cole and Isabel because they were more interesting than Sam and Grace in this book. :)

Posted on Oct 6, 2010 9:56:38 PM PDT
Shauna Ross says:
It's sad but true. And I think it's this way because they took away what made Sam interesting and basically neutered him. He's most interesting when he's either interacting with Cole or going over memories with the other wolves. Grace always was a bit annoying but giving her what Sam had didn't make her any better and in the end all they do is mope and smooch and blah blah blah! There's never any conflict between the two of them and Sam's biggest problem is that he can't admit that they might have made a mistake with his bogus "cure". Being a wolf was a part of him and there's just no conflict there. He stubbornly refuses to believe that being a wolf was something that made him who he is. At least Cole and Isobel are an honest match.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Aug 27, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 6, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Linger (Wolves of Mercy Falls, Book 2)
Linger (Wolves of Mercy Falls, Book 2) by Maggie Stiefvater (Hardcover - July 1, 2010)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (384)