Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Wolf Hall
$19.77
Add to cart
wishlist kindle books? I remember seeing somewhere a way to wish list kindle books, but can't find it. Anyone able to help? Thanks in advance.
asked by Amazon Customer on November 29, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
While on the device, with wireless on, you can "save for later". Not like being able to make a wish list from the computer, but all that's available for now.
fixin2 answered on November 30, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I too am frustrated that Amazon doesn't have a kindle wish list ability. I have a number that I can't get 'now' but want later on. It seems a huge oversight that I hope they correct soon.
Mackena answered on November 30, 2009

A
Agreed! I've been dying to put kindle books on my wishlist! I've opted to wishlist the actual book and make a note of the kindle price in the notes section, but if the price of the kindle books change, that doesn't get reflected.
True Jennifer answered on December 2, 2009

A
To wish list click the review link of the kindle book u want and it will show u a add to wish list button. What's not possible is having others purchase a wishlisted book for u as a gift. Just says "gift option not available".
Amazon Customer answered on December 2, 2009

A
In the reviews? Not for me. I don't seem to have that when I am here in Amazon Kindle looking at books. I've checked all over each book's pages as well as the main Kindle page for a link of any type. There is no wishlist button anywhere for me. I even checked on my iPod Touch App and there isn't one there either.
It seems to me such a simple thing to put the wishlist button on these books just like every other item in the immense Amazon catalog has. This is a VERY huge oversight in my opinion.
Anyway, I'm not sure where you are looking, but it isn't on mine.
Mackena answered on December 2, 2009

A
Another way to wishlist the book is to select a printed copy of the book and add it to your wishlist. When you want to buy the book, from your wish list, select the book and change it to the kindle version. This seems to be the only way to wishlist kindle books that doesn't have reviews (like a future release)
Paula answered on December 4, 2009

A
I found the add to wishlist option in the upper right hand corner after clicking on the reviews link.
Racerdeb answered on December 6, 2009

A
My question is why the recent focus on the "inspirational" Christian books on this Kindle list? Beware those by DON Brown in particular. I ordered the free ones and the first was so anti-Semetic, anti-Islam that I was shocked. I immediately deleted all.
Dr. L answered on December 6, 2009

A
Amazon now allows one to add Kindle books to their wishlist on the website. Unfortunately, people can't buy them as gifts for you yet. That is supposedly coming soon.
David Dixon answered on December 13, 2009

A
I have books in my wish list showing when I access it from the computer browser, however when I try to access it trough my kindle 'Menu'>'Shop in Kindle Store'>'Your wish list' it shows 0 titles. Anyone experienced this and know where is a problem?

-sorted: the book must be kindle edition to appear in the wish list on kindle ... my bad :>
Stanislav Toman answered on November 15, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product