Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 16, 2008 4:29:58 PM PST
best britney? hot or not? leaked circus tracks?

Posted on Feb 21, 2009 2:48:37 PM PST
I'm personally not a huge fan of "Womanizer"- I liked it when I first heard it but I think it's a bit of a filler compared to the rest of the album... it's too repetitive to have any staying power. It's alright, but I can't see myself listening to it a year from now like some of the others from the album.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2009 11:49:22 AM PDT
V.Lopez says:
"I suppose you think you heard all the heat from GOG after 3 YouTube tracks...terrific. I'm sure I know way more about Nas than you do Gift Of Gab, but I also feel very confident in saying that Gift Of Gab is most definitely a better MC in the technicality department. He has ridiculously more vocal range than Nas as well. I don't see why you are even arguing to these extremes without even being familiar with Gift Of Gab"

Ok, Lets Translate what 'This Postor" just cried about :

Those videos posted of Gift of gab were indeed him but it wasnt gift of gab really spitting his real Heat Heat, so its not fair to judge that gift of gab to Nas because all 3 of those videos wasnt really gift of gab spitting his heat of all heats lol

....Terrific. The ending to this sentence translates him getting so frustrated and mad that people werent overly impressed after hearing that gift of gab stuff.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 22, 2010 5:52:00 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 22, 2010 5:52:17 AM PST]

Posted on May 18, 2012 4:47:53 AM PDT
paris says:
the song is embrassing and annoying
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 16, 2008
Latest post:  May 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Circus
Circus by Britney Spears (Audio CD - 2008)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (311)