Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 17, 2012 1:01:41 PM PST
Jay Thompson says:
Can I play word chimes on kindle

Posted on May 10, 2013 1:11:16 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 10, 2013 1:12:41 AM PDT
Mt. Mama says:
I want Word Chums for my Kindle, too. I found an nonlinear site that supposedly has Word Chums for Android - BUT only android phones! Can't download to Kindle. Crud!!

Posted on Jun 10, 2013 4:32:24 PM PDT
susan allen says:
Has the game word chums become available for kindles?

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 9:18:14 PM PDT
AgentRob says:
Let's go Amazon. Get Word Chums for Kindle

Posted on Sep 30, 2013 7:26:28 PM PDT
Neldine says:
Please Amazon, give your Kindle buyers a choice! Zynga fouled up WWF completely.

Posted on Oct 18, 2013 8:31:28 AM PDT
Word Chums is now available for Kindle! We have launched a preview version. We would love for people to try it out and let us know if you find any issues. There is a feedback button in the game or you can send emails to support@peoplefun.com.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2013 11:57:29 AM PST
K. green says:
Yes you can, my Daughter has the Kindle Fire HD and we play all the time!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 30, 2013 4:06:19 PM PST
danielle says:
How did you get it?

Posted on Dec 30, 2013 4:07:31 PM PST
danielle says:
I have the kindle hdx and I can't get half of the games from my android phone...help

Posted on Mar 16, 2016 4:38:13 AM PDT
Iris says:
I have word chums on my kindle and it is a great game - you can have as many as 40 games going and place a word as and when. However, there are lots of annoying adverts. You upgrade and it says no adverts. This is not the case as far as I am concerned. Every other word and up pop's an Amazon ad. My screen freezes regularly and every now and then I get booted off. I have complained and followed advice I.e. uninstall and reinstall. Frustrated - but one or two opponents have complained. Help!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Words With Friends forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Dec 17, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 16, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Words With Friends
Words With Friends by Zynga Game Network
3.9 out of 5 stars (19,891)