Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
I've worked with this laptop, but I haven't really touched google apps. Is it trust worthy?
asked by Angus Feath on June 15, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
It's free, so there are privacy concerns with any free email or software. Google apps for education and apps for business that you pay for are secure, because you pay for them. It works amazingly well and I use it, because I have nothing to hide and I'm not typing my social security number on any of my documents. It sure beats buying software.
J. Brace answered on June 15, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Christopher Holly answered on June 15, 2013

A
Dr. Mark Tweedie answered on June 16, 2013

A
It is trustworthy as long as you treat it right. Don't try to make it function like a fully powered laptop. Also an external hard drive would help, it will give you memory space that the chromebook doesn't possess. I've had mine since about March and it has never given me problems, the problms arise when people try to make it do too much at once, or try to put too much on the limited memory space.
Zachary M. answered on June 16, 2013

A
Yes Google Apps are trust worthy and worth exploring. Many useful, just as many useless but easy enough to delete if you don't find a real need for them. Enjoy!
Steve NY answered on June 16, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product