Flash Player is not working on my Galaxy Note 10.1, anybody else having the similar issue OR knows how to resolve it? I have googled but no luck.
asked by Amazon Customer on August 29, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
It's not "no explanation offered". Adobe Flash is being abandoned by, well everyone, because of HTML5.
Basically, no new devices will support it and gradually (or quickly) Flash will be phased out.
Soon it won't be supported on your PC browser either. There will be similar functionality (games, video etc)
in HTML5 though, so don't worry too much about it. YouTube has already (almost) abandoned it.
Dovahkiin answered on September 15, 2012
Comment | 9 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I bought this tablet yesterday, and by late evening, I had Flash. I found out that, no matter what browser I downloaded, I couldn't download Flash. So, I went to Google Play and found a tutorial called "How to Download Flash ?" The person has a video that takes you through the steps on how to get to Adobe's archived Flash programs. Follow those steps, click on the exact one on which he clicks, and you should have Flash.
ComfyShoeMaven answered on January 7, 2013
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Adobe have stopped providing Flash to Android 4.0 or above. This effectively trashes video viewing ability of modern android devices. No explanation offered but if you check out the app on Google Play you will see it's official. Only fix is to download an older version of Android or go onto XDA developers site and get oldd version of Dolphin Browser. The current dolphin browser is problematic with Flash.
Mr. C. Hall answered on September 12, 2012
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, see here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1774336 . Works with Firefox Beta and Flash 11.1.115.36, haven't tried Opera. Chrome doesn't support Flash. Install the Auto Full Screen Firefox add-on and you can watch videos in full screen without the nav bar.

Flash Archive, http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html . Choose 11.1.115.36.
ottodog answered on January 26, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
search Flash Archive for Android on web, via your pad, and download and install the latest version. Then you will get it. (don't forget to change your setting to allow installing the web download sources.)
coco answered on September 28, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Actually, you can download flash player for ICS from adobe.com. Check "archived player".
Make sure "unknown sources" in security setting is checked.
Currently Dolphin and FireFox can use flash player. However, you will soon realize you will need it less and less over time and replaced by HTML5.
matt.mingkee answered on March 12, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Go into the Google Play store and download Adobe Flash.
The NC answered on August 31, 2012
Comments (2) | 1 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Sep 28, 2013 5:12:30 PM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›