Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 25, 2010 1:34:42 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 25, 2010 10:52:17 AM PST
Ethan says:
so I bought the original for $35 last black friday and got awakening for $20 but I added up the costs for all the other DLC on PSN and it comes out to nearly $51 just for the DLC (not including Awakening) so I was wondering since this is going on sale for $35 if it's worth it to just buy this since I would be saving that extra $16.. but the problem is i'll have two copies of both origins and awakening lol

Posted on Dec 10, 2010 8:49:49 AM PST
Well if you were going to buy those DLC's anyone it would make sense to buy this, then you could trade in or sell the other copies.

Posted on Dec 10, 2010 12:07:39 PM PST
Max Renn says:
Trade in the other versions and get the Ultimate Edition. Everything on one blu-ray. Nice.

Posted on Jan 24, 2011 10:10:35 PM PST
XdaisyX says:
yap, thats what i did i sold my original dragon age: origin here at amazon and bought the ultimate since i havent played awakening yet. Im planning to play the whole game again.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 25, 2010
Latest post:  Jan 24, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about