Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
would these work on accer tablet iconia?
asked by mike on January 23, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
They work on any device but r very light, the end too bulbous and floppy. If your finger works, these will work. But you will wish u went 2 an office store and got the real thing
legamin answered on January 24, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If it is a personal interface device (works with touch on screen) then yes. But r an inferior product. U will wish u went to an office or electronics store to get the real thing.
legamin answered on January 24, 2013

A
I don't see why they wouldn't,......and for the price, they' worth the try! We love them!
Pamela M Cash answered on January 24, 2013

A
Honestly, I don't know. But I don't see why it wouldn't
maricelle answered on January 24, 2013

A
yes, they are universal and would work on most touch pads. They have a rubber rounded tip. I use them with my nook and they are good for that. I hope this helps.
Michelle answered on January 24, 2013

A
They will work on anything that is touch screen. What I liked about them is they are small so they'll work well on a cell phone that is touch screen too. Nice in the hand...lower price than anything in the stores.
Karla Dinger answered on January 24, 2013

A
That is the tablet that I have. To answer your question 2 out of the 3 work on it one I have to press hard on the screen the other works good besides I can't draw with it and it doesn't bother me much. So over all 1 works out of the 3. When you see them they are cheaply made. That's is why I took the gamble on them.
Louis C. Harvey answered on January 24, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If it has a touch screen it should certainly work.
Amazon Customer answered on January 24, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Jan 24, 2013 7:16:58 AM PST]

A
[Deleted by the author on Jan 24, 2013 7:17:30 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product