Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
I would like to upgrade to a blu- ray player i do not know which one to buy. I have a Toshiba hd tv
asked by Jeffrey Bramley on March 2, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
For what it's worth, I'm totally happy with LG BP620 3D Blu-Ray Player; replaced an Insignia player. Loads very, very quickly - had the best load times based on a whole bunch of research I did (at the time I bought it - in December 2012). Still working great, and my wife is VERY happy (she would get infuriated at how slow the old player was to load, respond, etc.)
T. McCray answered on March 3, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have two SONY blu-ray players, a Samsung 3d and the LG BP620 3d. The Sony players are very slow. The Samsung is much better, but if I were buying one today I'd buy another LG. Not only is it as fast as a regular dvd, but it upgrades magnificently. It's very hard to tell whether you are playing a dvd or a blu-ray.
Buz from Jersey answered on March 3, 2013

A
I have the LG BP620 Blu-Ray Player and its fantastic, easy to navigate and install, and its menu driven. I recommended.
Luis A. Tellez answered on March 3, 2013

A
I have both a Toshiba and an LG BP620, the Toshiba model that I have cost me a lot more money, the LG works better.
Rick Mcdaniel answered on March 3, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've had the LG BP620 3D player and it has done everything well from playing CD's, upscaling DVD's, and playing cool 3D movies. I have not used any other 3D Blu-ray players so I cannot comment on them.
Chris answered on March 3, 2013

A
I have used LG BP 620 for almost 10 months now and love it. Load times are quick, video quality is superb and it plays all kinds of DVD's (3D, non-3D, DivX, MP3). I'm very happy with my purchase.
Rajesh answered on March 3, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
LG BP620 3D Blu-Ray works best with LG 3D HDTV. There is good communication between the Player and TV. When you turn the Player on, the TV(LG) also on immediately. You can update the firmware easily if there is a new one. Sofar I have no problem with LG BP620 3D Player. Make sure to use good quality HDMI cable.
vovi77 answered on March 4, 2013

A
I bought it for my parents as a Christmas gift, they love it! It's a good price and has alot of features that are very convient.
Kc answered on March 4, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product