Gameplay:
You play as redneck joe, and the main gameplay is what you'd expect from the title. Throwing dynamite off a boat to catch fish, while shooting birds in the sky. You have to make enough money to pay rent each day, as well as restocking weapons, buying upgrades to weapons and boats, and buying gifts for the girl of your dreams.

Pros:
Game...
Published on May 2, 2011 by M. Stefanko

2.0 out of 5 stars Addicting but
This game is very addicting however it locks my phone up and the phone restarts itself after about 10-15 minutes. Droid X.
Published on May 5, 2011 by Elizabeth Mark

4.0 out of 5 stars Hello, Redneck Joe!...Oddly in-depth and great spin on a typical fishing game!, May 2, 2011
M. Stefanko (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
Gameplay:

Pros:
Game looks and plays well. Game is way more in-depth than I thought it would be. A lot of upgrades, different areas, missions, weapons. Definitely a decent amount of play time here, and theres a certain novelty to the whole premise of fishing with dynamite.

Cons:
For $1 this is a great game. It's in depth, and plenty to do..But after you get all the upgrades, i don't think theres a lot of reason to play anymore. The actual gameplay is just ok to me, what makes it really fun is getting enough fish to buy new boats, and upgrade to better weapons. When there's nothing left to buy, i don't have a lot of reasons to "catch" more fish.

Should you buy?
Great game for free today, and for $1, if it's sparked your interest at all..definitely get it. it's worth the money, might not last you forever..But it will definitely help you kill sometime, and its an awesome spin on the typical fishing game.

Phone: Droid X(Android 2.2.1, Liberty 2.0.1)

5.0 out of 5 stars totaly worth it, May 2, 2011
This review is from: Super Dynamite Fishing Premium (App)
dont mind the bad ratings, this game is fun and has a good quality to it that you wont find in most of the best free games

2.0 out of 5 stars Addicting but, May 5, 2011
This review is from: Super Dynamite Fishing Premium (App)

5.0 out of 5 stars Seemingly stupid game is actually quite enjoyable, May 2, 2011
This review is from: Super Dynamite Fishing Premium (App)
I thought, given the title and screenshots, that this would be a stupid game. But since it was free today decided to give it a try. I was very pleasantly surprised by the gameplay, design, music, and the storyline. That there even was a storyline was a surprise in itself. If I had purchased this title by mistake, given that initial impression I'd never choose to buy it on purpose, I'd be very happy with the money I'd spent. Ifa friend insisted I try it I'm sure I'd turn around and buy myself a copy. Well worth actually paying for IMHO.

1.0 out of 5 stars please update, July 31, 2011
This review is from: Super Dynamite Fishing Premium (App)
wish the Dev would update the app on here. I see there are update in marketplace, glad I got it for free.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fun but..., May 6, 2011
Brian (WAUNAKEE, WI, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Super Dynamite Fishing Premium (App)
Too many lockups on my Droid X. I am likely going to have to uninstall if they don't issue a fix soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, but buggy on a Droid X, May 5, 2011
This review is from: Super Dynamite Fishing Premium (App)
I downloaded this when it was the free app of the day. The game is more fun that I thought it would be. It's definitely an enjoyable way to kill some time, but it does cause the Droid X (at least mine) to freeze up. Most of the time it appears to be because I had a text or email incoming, but other times there doesn't appear to be any reason at all. I have had to reset my phone more time since downloading the game than I have the entire time I have had the phone. Other than that it's fun to meet the goals of the day although they do get a tad repetitive especially since it's the same fish and weapons all the time. Given the repetition the game will probably only interest for a couple days at most before it becomes forgotten.

2.0 out of 5 stars The game itself was entertaining enough..., May 5, 2011
This review is from: Super Dynamite Fishing Premium (App)
I really hate to be one of those people, but immediately started having reboot issues with my phone (droidx v 2.2.1) after downloading and playing it once. The game itself is fun for a while, but the controls could use a little tweaking, and the "missions" become chore-like with small rewards. If you like grinding, this is for you. I may have been more into it if there was a bit more humor/story to it than just blowing up fish to pay some arbitrary overseas bill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, May 2, 2011
This review is from: Super Dynamite Fishing Premium (App)
Edit:...Once I got a different phone (Bionic) the program worked quite well. It is an entertaining game for what it is...morbid however. Nice to see something the goes against all the PC police.

...

I can't really rate the game since I cannot get it to load on my Droid X. As soon as I attempt to load/start the game it hangs on the initial "HandyGames" logo screen. When I hit the sleep button on the phone and then turn it back on it is still locked on the logo screen but will then have music. Nothing else happens and I have to force close to exit. No matter what I do, it will not get past the logo screen. While hanging on the logo screen, hitting the edit button, or far left button on the phone, will bring up the game settings and I can access the vibrate/music/info settings, then it still hangs once I get out of them.

I have uninstalled/re-installed a few times, including shutting the phone off & pulling the battery to reset everything then install and attempt to run. Install first then shut phone off and attempt to run. Clear the cache and the data under manage applications in the settings. Also attempt to load it while installed on the phone then on the SD card. Nothing has worked as of yet.
Goodluck Mr. Dev., hopefully the solution isn't too hard to fix.

5.0 out of 5 stars So fun! Very in depth. Epic 4g, May 2, 2011
This review is from: Super Dynamite Fishing Premium (App)
No problems what so ever playing this game. It's really fun and can be challenging at points. It's much more in depth than is expected.

Plays perfectly smooth on my Samsung Epic 4g.

Super Dynamite Fishing Premium