www.tower.com has 3 editions available..2 "Deluxe"

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 20, 2007 3:34:21 PM PDT
I just went to www.tower.com, they have 3 editions for order.
2 "collectors" and the regular one.
What it looks like is that Rhino is going into a second pressing of the Deluxe 3 disc version, but they are rushing out a 2 CD "Deluxe" version. I guess that would have all the other stuff the "regular version doesn't have. The 2 Deluxe versions are $39 and change
I've been collecting music for a while (The first and
Second "official" LP's in the collection were a first state Stereo and Mono Beatles Butcher cover's , cost less then $10 with tax and I still have them)
The downside of the Tower thing (the bst I can figure) is both Deluxe versions are pre-orders

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2007 2:47:15 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 28, 2007 2:48:37 PM PDT
S. Smeby says:
FYI, Do not buy from Tower Online. They do indeed have it listed however I ordered one a week ago, they charged my card, and then today I got an email of apology that said it was listed in error. Yet I checked and it's still listed in their online catalog! They will be issuing a refund. What really burns me is that I had one in my hand at a discount store Saturday but I had already ordered from TRO and didn't want the hassle of trying to return.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2009 3:15:28 AM PST
tower is rip off i ordered 4 cds one month and never got anything. they told me it was shipped in feburary2 icalled feburary 19 and was told they would email me no answer why i did not get my cds. do not order from them thery are rip off.

Posted on Aug 13, 2009 7:18:15 PM PDT
Galley says:
I have also had very bad luck with Tower.com. Avoid them, no matter how cheap their prices are!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jun 20, 2007
Latest post:  Aug 13, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Traveling Wilburys (2CD/1DVD, Deluxe Edition)
Traveling Wilburys (2CD/1DVD, Deluxe Edition) by George Harrison (Audio CD - 2007)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (112)