Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

• ;
  • Customer Reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 26, 2015
I am not a poetry officianado, but I have been trying to read more of it lately.

Overall I enjoyed this book. There were some poems I didn't really get/like. Several poems that reminded me of Ed Sherman. A few poems that I wished were longer. A lot of poems that I thought were good but will never dwell on. And a handful that I really loved and want to hang in my memory for a while.
on February 14, 2015
I didn't really know what to expect when I picked this up. It's a collection of words and poems and phrases. Very short. Very quick read. But I liked enough of them that I'm glad I got to read it. If you like all dimensions of love-based poetry, you would appreciate this.
on May 22, 2014
I don't know what I was expecting when I bought this but I can say I'm not disappointed. I'm happy I read it and own it. I find it hard to say the things I truly feel and this helps a lot. many beautiful things written. enjoy.
on February 12, 2015
but not great.

There wasn't much originality here, in my opinion. I didn't have to trudge through this to finish it, but I still felt like nearly everything in this book has already been said a million times, and better, by somebody else.
on August 28, 2013
This book is beautiful. I am a poetry fanatic and I love sharing experiences with these words. A great buy!
on March 3, 2016
I don't know this book means something to me. I found it by happenstance and it was mine. I recently got a tattoo behind my left ear, a semi colon. It could be the end but I am choosing to continue. I must move forward. So, I fell in love with this book the moment I saw the title and before I read any page. Turns out it's quite lovely and quite me....
on September 17, 2014
This is my favorite style of poetry. I just finished reading this and I already can't wait to read it again! I'll read slowly this time, absorbing it as I go, instead of the hurried excitement I read with initially.
on October 25, 2015
I was attracted with the cover of this book. I found mysterious and worth the gamble. I was overwhelmed by the words of each poems. I love the idea of it being a social experiment before. I really love this book. It gave me joy and this wonderful feeling in my chest.
on April 3, 2014
just excellent I enjoyed this book with each poem I read I fell deeper into its pages. and lost with its words that turned into feelings and found my way back again. I'd recommend this book to any poet and poetry readers so simple yet beautifully written and with its designed complexity that turned into everything we felt at one point in time.
on May 26, 2014
I've enjoyed every stance, every word, every punctuation in this book... That is all. I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I have.