5.0 out of 5 stars Great Choice of Tulle
True to color. Used it for my daughters mardi gras tutu and it came out great. I used a spoil of this color along with the gold and green all purchased on Amazon.
Published 7 months ago by Daisha M. Jacquet

3.0 out of 5 stars Ordered white - not shimmery
Published 6 months ago by Me Opinion

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Choice of Tulle, March 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Shimmer without the glitter mess, May 19, 2013
I love this tulle! It's got a great shimmer to it. I've tried the glitter tulle and the glitter just gets everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, March 11, 2013
Glimmers so pretty! Now I need to get myself some more! In every color! I love the variety of hues available.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ordered white - not shimmery, April 14, 2014
I ordered white for my daughter's petticoat. The quality is fine, but it has barely a shimmer - probably just due to its synthetic content. It looks pretty flat to me. Looks like I could have gotten better prices on Etsy. I am just new at purchasing fabric and notions online. It is still fine for what I am doing, but I just wanted to provide feedback since so many reviews I read prior to purchasing commented on how shimmery it was.

I think the flat white tulle is equivalent and a bit cheaper even on Amazon - so, if I had to do it again I would just buy the regular white. Again, maybe it is more shimmery in other colors, just not in the WHITE.

2.0 out of 5 stars Thinner than expected. No shimmer., June 22, 2014
Not shimmery at all, no shimmer what so ever. Very thin. Definitely not as described. Will not purchase again, ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Making Tutus, June 28, 2014
This is just really pretty stuff for making tutus for little girls. I got this in a dozen different colors and put my 89 year old mama to work helping me. It was a good craft project for both of us and made 2 little girls exquisitely happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shade was spot on !, May 5, 2014
Love the color and it was just the right shade ! Never knew there where so many shades of turqious ? Fabric has good weight to it and will work nicely for the decorating projects I have going for my daughter's wedding .

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty, April 30, 2014
This tulle is very pretty and arrived very quickly. There are an assortment of colors to choose from and it is beautiful in person.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, March 24, 2014
loved making a tutu for my daughters first birthday out of this and a few other colors turned out super cute

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, February 24, 2014
This review is from: 6"x25y (75') GLIMMER Tulle Spool - Shimmer Roll Wedding Gift Bow Tutu
I bought this to make a wreath with for Vday! Love it!! Exact color as shown!!!!! I would recomment this product!