Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

xbox charge and play kit functionality

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 12, 2008 11:34:18 PM PST
willybgood says:
Hi, i was wondering if anyone else has the problem i'm having. I just bought the black xbox charge and play kit and it works fine if i plug it into the xbox to charge but i tried using it with my iPod USB charging block but it won't charge. I also tried plugging it into my macs USB socket but it won't work either. I previously bought a white charge and play kit and it worked for both of these situations. Has anyone also run into a similar problem? I hate leaving my xbox on to let the controller charge because its so power hungry, i need a simpler method (i.e. ipod USB block) Thanks in advance

Posted on May 10, 2010 6:48:45 AM PDT
SimiusRex says:
I'm having the same issue with my just-purchased black Play and Charge kit. My old white kit charged over USB perfectly well.

Posted on Dec 14, 2010 12:42:30 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 14, 2010 12:44:22 PM PST
Does this work with the Xbox 360 Slim?
Xbox 360 4GB Console <---Yes I mean that one
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 12, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 14, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Xbox 360 Black Play and Charge Kit
Xbox 360 Black Play and Charge Kit by Microsoft Software (Xbox 360)
4.1 out of 5 stars (1,309)