Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

xbox720 and ps4 or wat ever they will be called .

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 18, 2013 2:07:08 AM PST
RIzZ says:
i dont know if i will be getting this game if the ps4 or xbox720 is to release b4 hand. they had reports that this might be on the next gen , But now that i see it's on xbox360 and ps3 . i dont know wat to think .

Posted on Feb 18, 2013 3:40:52 AM PST
A says:
i feel like something that looks this amazing deserves better hardware than what 360 can currently offer. but then again, i would rather pay $60 to play this game than $500 (xbox 720 or ps4).

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2013 3:56:14 AM PST
RIzZ says:
yea me too ,but if the next gen comes out i will not buy it . i just wish you could play your 360games on the next gen or next gen ps . i'm so ready for the next gen after still seeing games with the wrost graphics like aliens . just dont wont to deal with crap anymore . even doe i know this game will push the line on graphics.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2013 7:00:33 AM PST
VakarianGirl says:
Seriously? The 360 and PS3 are still cranking out amazing-looking games! Almost all of the responsibility for good vs. bad graphics lies at the feet of the developers and the software house's talent - NOT the console hardware! We still haven't seen games that really tap the full potential of the current-generation of consoles!

The next-gen consoles are coming - make no mistake. But wanting them to hurry up because you've been disappointed by the graphics of a few titles on the 360/PS3 is like cutting off your nose despite your face!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2013 7:43:05 AM PST
RIzZ says:
the game developer's have already said their at their limits with this gen, so wat are you talkin about??? so in your mind this is the best that it can be ? smh! man go sit down and let the big boy's talk ! this gen has had its time . its time to move on to bigger and better. if you dont know this gen is holden back pc and ps3 i'm not going to go into detail ! go read a book b4 you come at me kid ....

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2013 7:45:06 AM PST
VakarianGirl says:
ROFL looks like I hit a nerve there.......at least I think I did. It's hard to tell with your flimsy grasp of the English language.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2013 8:11:06 AM PST
RIzZ says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2013 8:17:46 AM PST
VakarianGirl says:
Jeez dude - ego much? You might want to try not talking down to people on here. Just saying.

Anyways - I agree with you, actually. This game absolutely looks amazing and I think it has all the potential of being a MASSIVE hit. I watched the trailer for the first time this morning, and I must say I was instantly captivated. The fact that the HALO team is applying all of their resources into this new endeavor speaks volumes about its potential. Very excited.

I'm not sure if it will coincide with the release of the next-gen consoles or not. My hunch would be that it will arrive before they do. I heard that Microsoft and Sony have pushed their next-gen console estimated release dates way out, citing hardware manufacturing issues.

Doesn't matter. If it comes out on the 360, I'll buy it, If it comes out on the next-gen console, I'll buy it. Win-win.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2013 8:38:51 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 19, 2013 1:35:20 AM PST
RIzZ says:
never heard about push backs but once and that wuz bac in dec .. i know ps3 is planinng on somthing on the 20th of this mo. and everybody thinks its next gen tec and i think so aswell .

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 4:12:54 PM PST
Surragard says:
Just my two cents but considering that the next-gen consoles are expected to launch at the end of the year I wouldn't be surprised if this gets pushed back to a January release and comes out as a launch title for the new systems

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 7:10:40 PM PST
RIzZ says:
i hope so dude would love to have this with a new xbox .

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 9:51:50 AM PST
If you want better looking games now go build a pc
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Feb 18, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 2, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about