4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price.
The style of this bag is very high end, but the finishes reflect the price. The edges are not sealed, and while it's barely noticeable, it takes away from the potentially expensive-looking bag overall. The color is absolutely beautiful, and the hardware seems like it will hold up. I feel I got a good value for what I paid.
Published 8 months ago by Ally Armacost

3.0 out of 5 stars CUTE BUT CHEAP
I love this crossbody purse so much! But it is pretty cheap quality and not at all like i imagined it would feel. It literally feels like rubbery plastic. It's great to use as an envelope clutch when you take the chain off. Unfortunately the chain is really cheap plastic as well and snapped a week into use, but overall, you get what you pay for.
Published 11 months ago by Anonymous

3.0 out of 5 stars CUTE BUT CHEAP, July 28, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Product from China, May 12, 2013
All I can say is the handbag was worth the price paid as it was very low but when attaching the chain for the shoulder a piece of it broke off. I would say to be careful when ordering out of the country!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., October 30, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Peach Clutch, May 28, 2013
This is most definitely worth the price it is.. cheap. The chain is a completely different color that the fasten on the clutch and the entire purse smells bad when opened; hopefully that will go away over time. Another thing is the plastic that is the fastener is already chipping and i just opened the package no more than 5 minutes ago. Very disappointed all in all. I also noticed maybe just because im a tall person but the chain is not adjustable and is not very long at all, the clutch with the chain attached fell to an awkward length above my hips...

3.0 out of 5 stars Not white, June 26, 2014
Holly Hill (GRAFTON, WV, US) - See all my reviews
I like the clutch, but it is off-white and won't go with my white clothes and shoes. Hopefully I'll be able to use it with something.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, June 17, 2014
The material used to make this product feels really flimsy.
Totally not what I anticipated, however if you feel like running out the house in a pair of jeans this could do the trick.

3.0 out of 5 stars NICE SMALL CLUTCH, June 12, 2014
CUTE BUT MUCH SMALLER THAN IT LOOKS ONLINE! I STILL HAVE NOT WORN IT BUT IT'S SIMPLE ENOUGH TO COORDINATE WITH ALMOST ANY OUTFIT.

3.0 out of 5 stars so-so, May 3, 2014
It came much faster than I had thought it would. Which was a plus. It looks as if it were made quickly by hand. The stitching is slightly sloppy and the inner material hangs out of the seam slightly. Over all, I say that you get what you pay for. I do like it, and I am using it despite it's flaws. It is very trendy and pairs summer dresses nicely.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Price, Cheap Look, April 11, 2014
This was a very cheap clutch and free shipping seemed to make the deal even more sweet. However, I don't think I will use it. The color of the physical clutch is muted. The red is not as striking as it seems online. The materials look super cheap. I am not sure why I didn't pay attention to all the reviews that stated this. I supposed I thought I found an amazing deal. Not the case.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, March 19, 2014
The bag is very cheap material, but you get what you pay for. I will probably get a few uses out of this bag before it breaks. I definitely wouldn't buy this product again.

xuifen shop Women's Envelope Clutch