Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

Size: 1 pack|Color: black|Change
Price:$4.02+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 11, 2012
Not sure why this is listed in toys and games because it clearly isn't either of those, however, as a Halloween decoration it is great. It has a million uses, I've already ordered three of them. I'm using over a fireplace mantle with purple lights and a Happy Halloween sign, one across a window as part of the window treatment with Halloween eyeball lights that we've had for years and one as part of a table centerpiece decoration with stuffed black cats, rats and pumpkins, the stuff is just so much fun to use. Obviously I love Halloween but seriously everyone could figure out a way to use this stuff and the price is great too. Just one caution, while the ad indicates the material is black, it really isn't, actually each one is slightly different, all various shades of dark gray but that makes it look a little more used up and CREEPY looking. Have fun!!!
on October 26, 2014
Using it right now on the mantle along with some spiderwebs and other creepy decorations. I love this cloth! It was inexpensive and looks great. What I ended up doing is taking scissors and cutting a few extra various-sized holes, and made some of the pre-made holes larger. I also cut a few of the edges so it didn't look so uniform.

In short, these are a great spooky decoration!
on May 11, 2013
Our neighborhood goes all out for Halloween. These are great. They are very reusable, look great, you can add some more every year (like I do) and feel good about your purchase. Go ahead, these are the creepy cloth decorations you've been looking for.
on December 6, 2012
It was fun to drape this over a lamp and add a plastic spider or two. It was a big hit with the grandchildren. And the seller was a speedy shipper too!
on December 12, 2013
To start out with, when I opened the package, it smelled horribly and shreds went on the floor immediately. When it got close to the time for party and took all of the packages out, we couldn't take the smell so I washed them on delicate in the washing machine, which the instructions told you not to do. I mostly air dried them outside. Weird thing is, one or two of them shruck quite a bit, but not all of them. We put them up for the party and they still fit where we were going to put them. Overall, it wasn't such a neat decoration that it was worth the trouble.
on October 21, 2013
I bought it for Halloween and was excited to receive it. The cloth I received was indeed creepy; it smelled very strongly like mold and when I opened it and started to unwrap it, the cloth shedded all over the floor. I did not hang it up because I did not want to have to wash my curtains. It also came "packaged" in a ziploc bag, which was a little odd and may have contributed to the smell. The cloth itself is like gauze dyed black with tennis ball sized holes cut into it at a pretty even distance, which means you will have to hang it sort of unevenly to get a more organic look. Good luck, I don't recommend it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 15, 2015
I ordered several different brands of this black scrim for Halloween because, although I have seen it before, I've never actually used it. Out of the three different brands I got, this was my favorite. The weave is nice and much tighter than one I received - that one was like a few horizontal strings held together by a few vertical strings (so you had a few strings over 5 yards). It was not good. The other one I purchased was gray and came with holes in it, which was awesome. At the end of the Halloween season, I folded and put this away for next year. I also saved the gray one I bought. The other black one went in the trash.

This scrim looks exactly like the photo - it's a great size to decorate a fence or mantel and I can't wait to use it again next year. Really looks spooky with some artificial spider webbing...or you could use real spider webs if you're so inclined. ;) This amped up the eerieness of my Halloween scene - and I'm sure it will do the same for yours. It doesn't require anything special to hang it - it hooks around any rough spot, nail, protruding edge, or decoration. It's so easy and fun to use, you may want to purchase two from the beginning - the only trouble you will have is deciding where you're going to leave it! (I found tons of places it would look great - just had difficulty deciding on it's final spot - I kept moving it all over!)

Bottom Line: For just under $6, this is fantastic for adding spookiness to any Halloween scene you can come up with! So much creepy mystery was added to my overall decor...for just a few dollars. Many holiday decorations are expensive and don't add the character this stuff adds. Try it, you'll like it - I do!!
on November 6, 2012
This product came exactly as advertised, but I don't recommend it. It doesn't cover much area and doesn't really stand out. For Halloween decorations, you will be better off if you order white spider web material. That will go farther and stand out better.
on October 2, 2013
Quality is cheap, width is very narrow. This product would be best used in an indoor setting for a entry way table etc, not outdoor. I won't be purchasing this product again. Ill stick with the Super Sized Halloween Gray Creepy Cloth. That was an awesome product!
This is a lot of creepy cloth for the price! Covers a lot of wall space which makes it so much easier decorating for our basement for our spooky Haunted House coming up! In the past I've purchased small creepy fabric gauze like decorations. This is so much more convenient.