Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Bowie egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Martha Stewart American Made Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Shop Now HTL
Customer Discussions > Juno (Single-Disc Edition) forum

yeah what is "Digital Copy"

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 1, 2008 9:19:50 AM PST
what is "Digital Copy"... i thought all DVD is Digital.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2008 12:10:31 PM PST
I digital copy is a legal downloadable version of the movie to put on your computer, iPod, etc. It is an attempt to appeal to consumers who want to be able to watch a movie in their home theater or take it on the go.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 9, 2008 7:18:00 AM PDT
Mark Shaver says:
any guess on how many the GB the digital copy might be?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 16, 2008 4:00:30 PM PDT
I can't say that I know how big it is, but given the maximum capacity of a DVD it can't be too huge. Also, I think there are ways to compress the file to fit on mobile players such as an iPod. So that would make it smaller anyways.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 4, 2008 8:43:11 PM PDT
My digital copy of "American Gangster" clocked in at about 1.7 gigs, if I remember right. Then I found out I couldn't get into a format to play on my PSP. Now it's deleted! ^_^

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 9, 2008 9:00:44 PM PDT
K. King says:
im confused, is this two disc special edition two dvds i can watch on my tv at home or is it only for the computer? i want to know what im buying before i buy it

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 15, 2008 1:46:23 PM PDT
Cat says:
Actually, when I got the Harry Potter digital copy, it said it won't work with an iPod.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 15, 2008 4:27:40 PM PDT
Teacozy says:
I was confused too but went ahead and ordered it. No download link was forthcoming so I called Amazon help. I assumed that the digital copy would be a downloaded but apparently you receive it with the actual dvd set. Works for me but not for my daughter who thought she would be able to watch it TONIGHT. Oh well.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Mar 1, 2008
Latest post:  Apr 15, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions