Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Is this a year's subscription or how does it work as far as updates?
asked by Montana Angela on December 16, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 answers
A
Yes, you get a year's subscription with your software. You activate this using the product key included with the software. If you buy the disc version, your product key will be provided on a card in the box. If you buy the downloadable version from http://amazon.com, you'll get your product key on your order confirmation page and in an e-mail sent to you by http://amazon.com.
lebowitzit answered on December 16, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
sneakerwave answered on December 16, 2012
Comment (1) | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
hello: norton internet security is a one year program. at the end of your one year have another new version ready to install.
i do it on the last day of the subscription so i will have a full 365 days.
it is a good program and worth every day of the subscription.
thank you.
perry.
PERRY D. BUCKLEY answered on December 16, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi, Angela! The software comes with a full 12 month "subscription" to the updates. I have mine installed on my desktop and my laptop, and both update. At the end of the subscription you can "update your subscription," (keeping NIS 2013 or whatever year you have) but for a couple of bucks more you can get the new edition of the software for the newer year and it comes with a new subscription for that year. Good luck!
Computerboy answered on December 16, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You get a (1) year subscription with updates for (3) computers.
Rick B answered on December 16, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, this a one year subscription and the default setup is for updates to download and install automatically.
Jim G answered on December 16, 2012

A
Subscription is for one year, from the date it is loaded to 1 yr. later,but can be loaded on 3 different PC's.
W. Bolen answered on December 16, 2012

A
Hi Angela, like most of the antivirus & internet security suites, yes it is an annual license though as they make updates throughout the year those are included.
K. Earl answered on December 16, 2012

A
Yes, year subscription for three PCs. Updates are automatic.
ASCipriano answered on December 17, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was being sent to update my current Norton, so I went to Amazon and purchased the cd and saved $20.00 over what Norton wanted, to update. The CD came I loaded it and "Done" subscription was updated for another year!
Jane Smith answered on December 17, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product