are you able to download Microsoft office?
asked by Amazon Customer on May 27, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
I have never seen an ANDROID version of the MICROSOFT OFFICE suite, (it is WINDOWS proprietary software) but there is an app called "OFFICE SUITE PRO 7" that has Microsoft Word, EXCEL spreadsheet and POWERPOINT presentation built in. I am a writer, and it is an attractive, user-friendly package that I just love for writing on the run with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1! It is $14.95 on the AMAZON Android app store. It is a good substitute for the MICROSOFT product.
scarygary answered on June 2, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Have not tried yet, certainly hope so.
Omega answered on May 27, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have not tried to download that ap. The 10 in is my husband's which I got him mainly for sheet music use. I have the 7 in. I use the free Olive Office and Polaris Office which are compatable with Word and Excel. I have run into a few editing and formating deficiencies with free versionsbut normally those can waitnuntilll I can get to a PC to fix. M8st of what I need from Word and Excel can be done in either of those aps.
E
Amazon Customer answered on May 27, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No you cannot download MS Office. I use the Polaris Office (pre-installed) app which supports Word, Excel and Powerpoint documents. As noted by sl, there are editing and formatting limits, but it works fine for most basic files. You can download and upload the documents into MS Office if you wish. I put mine in Drop Box (also pre-installed) and loaded Drop Box on my computer and phone. That way when you update in one place, all places are automatically updated.
L. M. Martindale answered on May 27, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i'm not sure but will ask my husband as it is his tablet and I haven't used it yet.
DSW answered on May 28, 2013

A
Nope. It has its own solution for MSOffice tools anyway
I just use my tab for internet browsing anyway, so I hardly need any of those tools.
Tony
Amazon Customer answered on May 29, 2013

A
No, but there is a copy cat version call polaris office that is some what compatible
wallydog answered on May 31, 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product