can you connect it to an older moble tv set?
asked by Kindle Customer on December 14, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
It comes with a mini jack (headphones) to mini jack connector. If your television has mini jack in you can with no additional purchase. If your older television set has only RCA (red and white) connectors, you can get an adapter for under $2, Dynex 3.5 mm Mini to RCA Stereo Audio Cable - 6-Feet - 1.8 M
BiJae answered on December 14, 2012
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

If it has the connections.
Terrell answered on December 17, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product