asked by Princess Julien on December 15, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
No you can't
Reggie B Ryan answered on December 15, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, this model has no Wi-Fi capabilities. It's similar to the older models of iPod where you need to connect it to your computer via USB in order to download apps or music. The iPod Touch however does have Wi-Fi capabilities, if that is what you are after.
Robert Browning answered on December 15, 2012

A
no, absolutly no..
Stalyn answered on December 15, 2012

A
No , only apple products that run IOS, like the iTouch, iPhone or iPad can download aps.
Photostar answered on December 15, 2012

A
No, it does not is wifi capable
Just me answered on December 15, 2012

A
No.. There's no Wi-FI, it can only connect to i-tunes, there's really on operating system like "ios' just
the ability to play audio files, video files, & display photos. It does have Bluetooth.
Phillyacct answered on December 15, 2012

A
Not that I know of. You trade the size of the Nano for all the versatility of the Touch or Classic, which approach iPhone size. Nano is small, even if it's bigger than it was. It's almost weightless on the end of the earbuds.
Rosiel answered on December 15, 2012

A
It has its own built in apps, but there is no app store or place to get apps that I know of. So other than the ones it comes with, I do not believe there is a place to get new apps as of yet. That will hopefully come with time.
Brandon answered on December 16, 2012

A
No you cant. The closest thing to an app is the radio or nike thing. Other than that its just music, video, podcasts, and pictures.
Scotte answered on December 17, 2012

A
I haven't tried yet but I think you can't, to dowload apps you have the ipod touch. I had the ipod nano 6g and I wasn't able to dowload any apps, just reproduce music, video, pictures. This new model has nike app, if I find anything else I'll tell you
Nahomi87 answered on December 17, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product