Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
[UPDATED] asked by Daisy on January 16, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
I wondered this too but, I didn't have to load anything. I put the phone in the dock and it switched to the widget automatically.
Amazon Customer answered on January 17, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
When you plug your phone in it should offer different modes, select "bedside" mode.
Aida Benitez answered on January 17, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The clock widget automatically appears when docked. The USB connection is what tells the phone to open the widget.
Dsuser1 answered on January 17, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The clock widget automatically appears when docked. The USB connection is what tells the phone to open the widget. The app has glitches, pulled down your notifications and see if the widget is offered through it.

A
It is automatic, it should show as an option in your notification menu. Not a reliable widget. I have to undock and redock at times to get the widget to appear.

A
There are glitches with the dock and the widget. If you dock your phone and don't see the widget in your drop down notification, then your phone isn't properly interfacing with the dock. I have two different Motorola docks and models of phones and they both have dock issues. Simply put, if the widget doesn't automatically load when docked it's not working properly. Make sure the phone is completely connected to the USB and a case isn't preventing it from making a complete connection.

A
i dont have mine hooked up to computer
brenda ross answered on January 17, 2013

A
the one i have doesnt hook to my computer
brenda ross answered on January 17, 2013

A
I have the same dock and when I drop my Motorola atrix on it, it starts the dock program. It loads up the alarm clock program and I use it as an alarm clock every day. My screen displays a kind of hybrid alarm clock and home screen display. It always starts after a second or two. It's one of the things that make the whole Atrix experience great. That's why I love me phone. i have the car dock as well and it works equally good. It makes me unhappy to think that Motorola has stopped supporting this smart phone.
Lee answered on January 17, 2013

A
I have compared my Atrix directly with the IPhone 4s and it always functioned or operated better or more advanced that the iPhone
Lee answered on January 17, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product