Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Can you play the game without the belt?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 31, 2013 5:41:11 PM PST
OlyNomad says:
Can you play this game without the belt if you don't want to wear it?

Posted on Jan 7, 2014 10:43:31 AM PST
came here to ask same question. i have zumba core and you have to wear the belt, really hate wearing it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 7, 2014 11:03:29 AM PST
OlyNomad says:
I ordered it, so I'll know in a few days whether it requires it or not. I'm surprised no one answered that question.

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 12:51:39 PM PST
jed clampett says:
sure you can just go ahead and follow the dance but your score will not register because that's what the belt is about of course. One issue with not using the belt is that if you are doing poorly scoring-wise the other dancers will disappear and often times i like to watch and follow one of those dancers instead of the main one; i can sometimes relate a little more to their movements...The other issue is unlocking stuff although all the songs are on their from the start if you just went to the songs on the main menu instead of say class or world tour. I know what you mean about the belt though and i ended up using the wimote not only without the holder which is really neccessary to take off to fit in the belt but also took off the strap which made it really awkward to slip the remote into the belt.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2014 1:56:23 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 7, 2014 1:57:45 AM PST
did you try putting the remote in your pants pocket?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Dec 31, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 7, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Zumba Fitness World Party - Nintendo Wii
Zumba Fitness World Party - Nintendo Wii by Majesco Sales Inc. (Nintendo Wii)
4.1 out of 5 stars (370)